Monday, April 30, 2012

This & That: He-Man Toy Collection Update

This last weekend I attended the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo and I managed to acquire some more toys for my He-Man toy collection.


And this is my entire collection to date:



Thanks to social media outlets Facebook and Twitter I was able to document my recent trip to the Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo 2012. It was quite the quest filled with misadventure, good times and a few bad. Among my many activities that weekend it included the fact I got drunk with 'The Honky Tonk Man', I got to meet Stan Lee and most of the cast of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation', and I had a talk with comic book writing icon Peter David. 


Check out my 'Captains Log' blog posts about my Calgary experience over at the Random Nerdness Blog.


www.randomnerdness.blogspot.com


See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. NordVPN Crack is a fast and robust VPN. Also, This software defends our individual information on the system. It opens all the forbidden sites. Through this software, we get privacy, and it hides us on the internet. NordVPN Crack exposes all websites, and through it, we have access wherever we are, whether in any country. It saves the individual information and conceals our IP address, also permits the users to connect to any place and quickly browse with great care. We are especially setting of the WIFI in reconnecting error to all the users. We can safely interconnect between the web and our computer device. This software secures privacy and computer data, and we enjoy independent online.

    ReplyDelete