Thursday, April 05, 2012

This & That: Update on the He-Man Toy Collection

For those who really know me know that I am a huge fan of He-Man/Masters Of The Universe, and when I was a kid I had a huge collection of toys and action sets. But as I got older I sold off most of my collection, but now as an adult attending comic cons I intend to rebuild my collection as best as I can. Here's a few pics of my collection as it is now. I managed to buy several figures this last sunday at the Edmonton Collectible Toy And Comic Show. At the end of the month I will be attending the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo where I intend to continue with my hunt for more vintage He-Man toys. 








The lunch box was actually used by me in Kindergarten

2 comments:

  1. Battle Damage He-Man and Skeletor! Mekanek? Some of those other figures I'm not 100% sure who they are. Are they the most recent release of figures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No actually they are from the original 80's line of figures. These are the same figures I played with as a kid, well not these particular figures but i ones just like them. Not sure who the Elephant guy is, I never had that particular figure as a kid but the rest are: Roboto, Mekanek, Ram-man, Orko, Battle Damage He-man and Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Beastman, Two-Bad, Tongue Lashor, Whiplash, Trap-Jaw. And I cannot remember who the snake guy is but you can fill him with water and he can spray the water from his mouth. The big eyed guy is part of Hordaks crew, but I cannot remember his name.

    ReplyDelete